Cake Flavours Available

1) Vanilla Butter cake
with Vanilla Buttercream or Chocolate Ganache

2) Chocolate Moist cake
with Chocolate Ganache or Vanilla Butter cream

3) Rainbow vanilla sponge layer cake
with Vanilla Butter cream

4) Coffee-Coffee Cake
with Coffee or Mocha Butter Cream

5) Red velvet Cake
with Vanilla Butter cream or Cream Cheese Frosting

6) Orange poppyseed cake
with Zesty orange butter cream

7) Vanilla or Chocolate Cake
with salted caramel filling

8) Flourless chocolate almond cake
with Chocolate Ganache

17 November 2010

Sabah Inspired Cupcakes

Mimi said she wanted some more cupcakes but wanted to explore a different flavour. So I suggested a classic one. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. With Walnuts and Raisins and made with Olive Oil, because I like how it smells when it's baking. Heaven!


When she said she wanted Sabah designs on it. I immediately thought of the Sompoton (a local wind instrument made out of a gourd).


Then of course Mt. Kinabalu popped into my head. Right after that was the Rafflesia.



The Siung (traditional headdress of the kadazan women) and the Gong came after that.





But what Sabahan get together would be complete without the Sosopon!


By the time, we've finished exchanging *rather fast* emails. I had my ideas down pat already.


Of course there are heaps more ideas coming from Sabah. (Such as Paddy fields, Bambangan (pickled mango-like fruit), Proboscis Monkeys and Orang Utans.) but I stuck with these and I hope you like them!







No comments: