Cake Flavours Available

1) Vanilla Butter cake
with Vanilla Buttercream or Chocolate Ganache

2) Chocolate Moist cake
with Chocolate Ganache or Vanilla Butter cream

3) Rainbow vanilla sponge layer cake
with Vanilla Butter cream

4) Coffee-Coffee Cake
with Coffee or Mocha Butter Cream

5) Red velvet Cake
with Vanilla Butter cream or Cream Cheese Frosting

6) Orange poppyseed cake
with Zesty orange butter cream

7) Vanilla or Chocolate Cake
with salted caramel filling

8) Flourless chocolate almond cake
with Chocolate Ganache

16 June 2009

PSP me!

Malar ordered a cake for her son Vishunu's 13th Birthday. "Would I be a bad mother if I got him a fake PSP for his birthday?", said she. I'm always up for a challenge so this time I had to recreate a PSP as a birthday cake. Red with white buttons. He likes soccer too so I made a little soccer field complete with soccer ball for him. Also completed the set with 4 cupcakes with the iconic triangle, round, square and X buttons!






1 comment:

Mj said...

well done brother! im proud of u