Cake Flavours Available

1) Vanilla Butter cake
with Vanilla Buttercream or Chocolate Ganache

2) Chocolate Moist cake
with Chocolate Ganache or Vanilla Butter cream

3) Rainbow vanilla sponge layer cake
with Vanilla Butter cream

4) Coffee-Coffee Cake
with Coffee or Mocha Butter Cream

5) Red velvet Cake
with Vanilla Butter cream or Cream Cheese Frosting

6) Orange poppyseed cake
with Zesty orange butter cream

7) Vanilla or Chocolate Cake
with salted caramel filling

8) Flourless chocolate almond cake
with Chocolate Ganache

09 June 2009

Lights Camera.... Cake-tion!

When Apple asked me if I could do a camera shaped cake. The first thing I said was Of Course! I tried my best and I believe that I did justice to the Nikon D60. I'm glad everyone loved it!


Fresh off the Triumph of doing the Nikon D60 camera, I received an email from Anis asking if I could do a film camera... boy was I on a roll!

Anis wanted a special and different Wedding Hantaran for her husband to be, so she asked if I could do a Video Camera. We met up and decided to go with doing a RED film camera. I was particularly proud of this work. It took me about 4 hours to get everything just right. Thanks Anis for giving me the chance to do this challenge!

Congratulations on your wedding day too!!






**remember, it's made out of cake! LOL..and the black is just black food colouring.

2 comments:

Ms. K said...

How much do you charge for a cake like the RED camera. My fiance is a freelance videographer and this would be a perfect grooms cake for him.

WaZZa said...

Hey there Ms. K, you're all the way in DC! wow but I'm based here in Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur.