Sonic Boom!

All the Cake Flavours Are Here

All the Cake Flavours Are Here
*click to enlarge*

25 July 2007

Happy Birthday Joseph! Happy Birthday Nana!


Here's a Happy Birthday Wish for Nana and Joseph. Both of whom share the same birthdate, albeit 16 years apart. Hope you guys like the cakes.









Being a fan of Nickelodeon's Hannah Montana, I decided to make a twist on it. Nana's cake was a moist carrot cake with cream cheese topping, less sweet according to the little Miss, oh boy she's gonna be a model yet! Anyone wants to photograph a really photogenic and cute 10y/o girl for a modelling contract? :-)









Joseph's cake was considerably more..uhm.. adult. His was a rich chocolate fudge cake. Actually done by my friend Colin because I had to distract Joseph from the fact that we were having a surprise party for him.


Happy 10th and 26th Birthday to two people whom I hold dear in my heart.

No comments: